Siehe Details auf AliExpress GearBest Beobachten Kontakt

60 Pcs Axial Lead 1% Tolerance Metal Film Resistor 470K Ohm 1/2W

CHF 15.45 Sofort-Kaufen 27d 4h, CHF 15.83 Versand, 30-Day Rücknahmen, Kostenloser PayPal-Käuferschutz in unbegrenzter Höhe.

Verkäufer: dissertationtools (16,600) 98.4%, Artikelstandort: Manchester, Versand nach: GB und viele andere Länder, Artikelnummer: 153220369291 60 Pcs Axial Lead 1% Tolerance Metal Film Resistor 470K Ohm 1/2W Product Features Product Name : Metal Film Resistor;Rated Power : 1/2W Resistance : 470K Ohm;Tolerance : ± 1% Body Size : 3 x 9mm/ 0.12" x 0.35" (D*L);Total Length (Approx.) : 60mm/ 2.4" Color : As Picture Shown;Net Weight : 13g Package Content : 60(±2%) Pcs x Metal Film Resistors Product Description Features color code bands, axial leads, through hole mounting.Metal film resistor is low noise, stable performance, small effect by temperature and high accuracy.Axial lead for easy to mount, used in most of home appliance, communication, instruments, also in wireless electronic equipment. Condition: New, Brand: Sourcingmap, Manufacturer: Sourcingmap, MPN: a14051000ux0278, EAN: 0711331017192, UPC: 711331017192, ISBN: Does not apply, Manufacturer Part Number: a14051000ux0278

koransimple.com Insights koransimple.com Exklusiv
  •  Popularität - 8 blicke, 0.2 views per day, 33 days on eBay. Gute von blicke. 0 verkauft, 1 verfügbar.
  •  Preis -
  •  Verkäufer - 16,600+ artikel verkauft. 1.6% negativ bewertungen. Großer Verkäufer mit sehr gutem positivem Rückgespräch und über 50 Bewertungen.
Ähnliche Artikel Items
Sitemap80 Patronen + TINTENKILLER Tintenpatrone geeignet Lamy Pelikan Universalpatronen | Watch movie | Ford transit van 2008 swb no vat